- Trump-Russia puzzle solved?
- We Need a Policy “Court”
- Law of World Domination
- Dirty Electricity
- Save the world from Logical Fallacies
- Revolutionary Pope speaks out against consumerism
- Every Vote Counts
- Did the PM swear the wrong Oath?
- Were Australian Banks Bailed Out?
- Is the Australian Coat of Arms a US trademark?
Category Archives: Uber-Rich
Eventually the richest 0.1% will own over 99.9% of all wealth! 1. Introduction The rich are getting richer, while the poor are getting relatively poorer. There’s ever more talk about how the percentage of total wealth held by the rich … [ Continue reading > ]
In November 2013 the new Pope, Francis, issued his first Apostolic Exhortation. It’s his first big statement that covers the state of the world and talks about everything that he thinks is important. In it he brazenly criticises the current … [ Continue reading > ]
I’ve met many people who gleefully predict that a global mega-financial collapse will soon destroy our economic system and return us to an agricultural subsistence economy. What they’re really yearning for is a revolution. They yearn for revolution because they … [ Continue reading > ]